𝕀'𝕞 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟, 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖.
𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕪.
𝕀𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕀'𝕞 𝕒 𝟚𝟟 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕒𝕨𝕪𝕖𝕣. 𝕊𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕞 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒? 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕔𝕖! 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜.
𝔽𝕀ℝ𝕊𝕋 𝕋ℍ𝕀ℕ𝔾𝕊 𝔽𝕀ℝ𝕊𝕋:
• English is not my first language. Beware of odd grammar.
• I have a full-time job. I try to update regularly, but often fail. There'll be three chapters in one day or no update for weeks, there is no in between.
• All stories seen in my feed are ongoing or completed.
• Cliffhangers and plot twists are my favourite!
𝔸𝔹𝕆𝕌𝕋 𝕄𝕐 𝔻𝔼ℂ𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝔸ℝ𝕊𝔼:
• Fred Weasley obsessed - obviously.
• Gryffindor by choice, because when I started reading Harry Potter at the age of eleven, there was no such thing as a Sorting Hat Quiz. In my early twenties, I took it and was sorted into Slytherin. Nevertheless, my heart still beats in lion roars.
• I'm in love with fantasy and science fiction novels, movies and series. Star Wars is by far my favourite.
• Still dreaming of becoming an author or a super villain.
... don't send me reading requests, I barely find the time to write my own stories lately. I will inform you as soon as I will accept those again.
... stay polite. If you like my stories, stay and read, if you don't like them, I ask you to leave. Criticism is welcome, insults are NOT.
- No. 12 Grimmauld Place
- JoinedAugust 20, 2016
AWAKENING → contest entry
59 3 1
For full story please read "Protego".