Monday update guys! Keith has gone to rescue Gunner! On his way, he has punched a man unconscious, brewed up a plan, and helped Robin escape. There's more of his backstory in this chapter. More on what happened to him after Chad had left him alone in the slums.
Okay, so the next five chapters that have been published will be covering a lot of the plot as we move towards the climax. Here's a sneak peek.
1. Zuri goes to rescue Aria's mother from the chains of the loan sharks and ends up getting chased by the thugs.
2. Keith, who seems to be on the lookout for Jacky, spots her and jumps in.
3. Fletcher is shot by an anonymous sniper and Keith reaches too late to see who it is.
4. While trying to figure out who might be behind the kidnapping, he gets a call threatening to shoot Gunner if Keith doesn't drop the case!
5. Most importantly, THE KIDNAPPER IS OUT IN THE LIGHT! Let's see if it's someone you guys expect!
Hello All! A little change of plans. I'll be re-writing, editing, polishing and finalizing this novel which is why it is going to be taken off of Wattpad for a while. I hope to try my best to present the finalized perfected story to you all and for that, I would need some time to work on it! NanoWrimo is a perfect opportunity and I wish to use it to the best of my abilities for this novel. Wish me luck!
I'll be participating in the NaNoWriMo! Which means updates every day starting from November 01!
I'm excited and nervous to take up this task and I hope I'll be able to accomplish it this year!
To anyone who's taking part in the NaNoWriMo!