Hi. I'm Starr. Sorry if there are long breaks between updates, I'm trying to work on all my stories at once--even the unpublished ones.
• People ask me why I do not fear monsters that lurk in the shadows. In turn, I ask why I should fear those who are like me. •
• People want to know why I hide from the world. I simply say that only those who truly love me can find me. •
• The devil once asked why I do not run from him. I told him that I will never run from fate. •
• Death questioned my sanity. I said that no one is truly sane. •
Currently co-running @Starr_Riddle-DINGY with dingy.
My godly heritage:
You see, this is kinda complicated. My mother is an elf-one of the granddaughters of Erebus. And my father is Tartarus, so monsters don't bother me as much as the normal demigod.
Alorn (Drasnian specifically)
Ring Bearer (temporary)
Hunter of Artemis
Champion of the 72nd Hunger Games
Ranger of Redmont feif
- Making deals with the devil
- JoinedMarch 7, 2019