Hello! My name is Selah and I love to read and write--as evidenced by the fact that you're staring at my profile on a site for people who do just that.
Other things that I love:
- People (so don't hesitate to message me if you have some thoughts about my writing, if you want me to take a look at your story, or if you simply want someone to talk to)
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock Holmes (I'm very specific ahahah)
- Too many fantasy characters to count (PM for more detail and/or discussion, and I'll be happy to converse with you!)
- Good (read: most likely over-priced) food
- Nearly any type of well-written, well-developed, or overall enjoyable fictional work
Favorite TV show:
Sherlock will always hold a special place in my heart, for so many reasons.
I don't watch many but the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit trilogies were pretty good. Oh, and Pirates of the Caribbean, too!
Now, that is ACTUALLY impossible. Favorite book in any given genre? Nope, I can't answer that either. Favorite book by a certain author? That, maybe I can answer. However, I can recommend good books in pretty much any genre, so if you're looking for new reads, feel free to PM me!
That being said, my current work-in-progress is a contemporary thriller called Lie To Me, so if that sparks your fancy, I'd love for you to browse through it and drop a thought (or ten) in the comments!
- wherever my current read is set
- JoinedSeptember 19, 2018