This is the hub for the tiniest fiction on Wattpad! Hang out here for stories from five hundred words all the way down to six word stories. Enjoy reading these bite-sized shorts, or challenge yourself to write your own microfiction and participate in our community!
Check our Profile Guide for information relevant to MicroBytes!
If you would like to have one of your completed stories featured in our reading lists, consider the following:
• Pay attention to your grammar and spelling to make sure your story is understandable and accessible.
• Try to convey feeling and emotion in your story with ample depth and detail.
• Keep your content appropriate for all Wattpadders to enjoy.
• Provide complete story information as we like to showcase stories with clear descriptions, relevant tags, and inspired cover art.
• Stay positive and be kind as we respect writers who respect the Wattpad community and fans.
If you're happy that your story satisfies all of the above, please find further reading list criteria specific to this profile here.
Please be aware we are unable to accept all submissions.
Connect with fellow MicroBytes readers, writers and fans, in the Short Story forums.
While you're here, why not check out all of the awesome profiles run and managed by the Ambassadors by clicking this image?
And for those of you for whom English isn't your first language, the Ambassadors manage countless profiles in a number of other languages, too!
- Under The Microscope
- JoinedApril 14, 2016
MicroBytes Mar 27, 2020 04:06PM
Challenge alert! Ready to write some tiny fiction with us?https://www.wattpad.com/855886967-microbytes-contests-and-challenges-challenge-23-~View all Conversations