Hi! There are three things you should know about me:
1)I'm not very interesting but I like writing; perhaps that's why I gravitate towards fiction.
2) I'm actually very friendly (or, I try to be) so if you message me, write on my message board, or comment on a story, there's a 99.99% chance I'll answer you. The 00.01% being my laptop because sometimes it doesn't load all my notifications properly.
3) I'm working on a better 'About Me' section!

So yeah, that's me, for now. If you take the time to read anything I upload then I'm so grateful <3 and if you'd like to recommend anything to me I'll take a look.
~LunaWolfCub

(If you read this write 'penguins' on my message board!)
  • Sunny England!
  • JoinedApril 30, 2013


Last Message
LunaWolfCub LunaWolfCub Dec 27, 2015 07:19PM
New cover for Peeta's PoV!
View all Conversations

Story by LunaWolfCub
The Hunger Games (Peeta's Point of View) by LunaWolfCub
The Hunger Games (Peeta's Point of...
You've heard Katniss' side of the story. Now hear Peeta's! Peeta Mellark is the baker's son; the boy with the...
ranking #210 in science See all rankings