¡Hola! mi amigos!
You have stumbled upon the lair of the lioness, who stays in bed 22hours a day and goes out to eat the rest of the time!
As a very charming host, though, I will give you information important for Wattpaders:
• I am editeur en chef, I have an A+ average in English, and I have the eye of the tiger, the fighter, dancing through the fire, blah blah blah, and I will edit your book for free, simply because I hate reading books with spelling mistakes.
• I am open for conversation, talk about the weather and all that shit
• I am open for a cooperative novel with anyone. I'm good at thinking up random scenes, prologues and epilogues.
• I am a punny comedian, so please laugh at my comments.
• I appreciate feedback on my books
For those who want to know more about my life, here are some facts about me:
• I am a single teenager who's mentally dating a large variety of different characters (mainly from ACOTAR and TOG) and celebrities (I'm sharing my time between the members of CNCO, but you can book an appointment)
• I am an avid horse rider
• My favorite horse is named Paprika, you can see pictures of him on my Instagram account, @LexieTheLemur
• I am the very happy sister of a yellow lab called Sesame (you can find pictures of her on my Insta account as well) and less happy sister of an older hermita, a younger one, and a younger brother
• I am a French and American girl from Alabama, though I live in France. I root for Crimson Tide
• I want to become a vet, but the only college that looks promising and plausible is Auburn 😭😭 So in a few years if you watch a Crimson Tide vs Auburn Tigers match and see a Crimson Tide fan being mauled by her college mates, then that might be me
• I once almost broke my nose by ramming my knee into it
• I have a dirty mind
• I'm a tomboy
• I don't put milk in my cereal and I don't like candy
• My true dream is to sing and ride professionally
- HORSERIDING in FRANCE because that's where I live
- JoinedMay 7, 2017