[ ] online
[ ] online-ish
[x] offline (hiatus-ish?)
"Hi, I'm Kuroo Tetsurou of the Japan Volleyball Association. I work in the promotional division, and I would like to talk to you about the world's greatest sport."
- Kuroo Tetsurou
Back in my first year of high school, someone once told me that spiking was the best part of playing volleyball, but he was too short to do that, so he thought he couldn't play. My coach said to him, "Oh? Why don't we lower the net then?"
That kid's eyes lit right up. Later that day, I remember my coach telling me something very important- something that I will always remember. "The first and most important lesson to teach is how fun it is to succeed at something." He was talking about more than just that moment, I think. "We must lower the net for those who need it."
So that's what I'm here for. I'm hard at work lowering the net wherever I can.. So come on, world. Let's play sports.
• Former second and third year high school Captain for the Nekoma Volleyball Club
• Though he's grown, he's still an awkward idiot
• Plant dad (with Ru/kohrus)
• Has piercings (will gladly talk about them.)
• Great cook
• Has a male cat named Kai, which he's had since he was twelve. (making Kai 12, currently.)
• Quit playing volleyball on a professional/competitive level due to a shoulder and knee injury sustained after his last (winning) game at a National Tournament when he was 18.
• 23 (LEGAL ADULT, DONT BE WEIRD)
• officialakaashi (I'm not removing you from my bio.)
- Kyoto, Japan. Probably overworking.
- JoinedOctober 4, 2020
Sign up to follow @KurooTetsurou_JVA
KurooTetsurou_JVA Apr 11, 2023 05:50AM
//not me randomly spamming Ashton at 1am. I would never.View all Conversations
Stories by Kuroo Tetsurou
- 2 Published Stories
Kuroo Tetsurou's Instagram: 2
2.5K 207 71
Hey, I'm Kuroo Tetsurou! I'm a third year at Nekoma High, and the Captain of the Nekoma Volleyball Club. I po...
Kuroo Tetsurou's Instagram
75.3K 3.7K 199
Hey, I'm Kuroo Tetsurou! I am a third year at Nekoma High, and the team captain of the Nekoma Volleyball Club...
1 Reading List