- ABOUT -
I'm a proud Nigerian author who writes short stories, novellas, one-shots and novels which are of fantasy, sci-fi and romance genre. I also write about diverse themes and characters. I'm a lover of new things who spends way too much time swimming in my own thoughts. I love all things Asian and I'm a nerd when it comes to myths and folklores. I believe oats without milk and sugar tastes like carton! Kaz Brekker and rice are my baes.
• Did you know that every breath you take was given by another?
• Say no to stereotypes. Don't let stereotypes define you. Love Yourself. Define Yourself. Don't let people tag you like an object. Fight For Yourself and Be Yourself.
• People act stupid in order to protect that ONE person. Curse them, mock them, demean them, all they need is that ONE smile. Just ONE.
• All I want to do is be more like me and be less like you! -Linkin Park (Numb)
• There is universality in love.
•Nobody should tell you who to act like until they tell you THANK YOU for being who you are. #blacklivesmatter
• My Personal Remedy To Disappointment: "If you don't like your destiny don't accept it. Rather have the courage to change it the way you want it to be." -Naruto Uzumaki (Masashi Kishimoto)
Poke me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/KeiraKross/
Let's dance the pain away!
- «In My Head» Nigeria 🇳🇬
- JoinedJuly 17, 2018