"You're not so powerful that you can conjure flamingos out of thin air."
M, F: Chaotic (Next Gen)
T, Th: Together (Marauders)
Sa, Su: Apart (Golden Trio)
"Why shouldn't we do dangerous things? We're gonna die anyways, so live a little, Scorp."
Trixie Burkes. She/her. 13 and 10 months. Asexual. Aromantic. Aromatic.
"Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve."
You know that boy you pushed down the stairs? He's already abused at home. You know that girl you called fat? She's starving herself so you'll accept her. You know that boy you made fun of for crying? His mum is dying. You know that man you teased because of the nasty scars on his face? He almost died defending our country so you could be free. You know that woman you called a slut because she was pregnant? She was raped at fourteen. You know that girl you called stupid? She committed suicide last night so the bullying would stop. Put this on your bio. I bet 99% of you won't.
"Sometimes... sometimes I wish everything was normal... well, as normal as it can get when your brother is the Chosen One."
WHAT DO YOU IF YOU HAVE WRITERS BLOCK:
1) Listen to music
2) Take a break for 5-10 minutes
3) Write a conversation between two characters that doesn't relate to anything at all
4) write for 5-10 minutes without editing
5) sit there and stare at the screen
6) think of ideas that relate to nothing at all
7) talk to someone
8) stop writing for a couple of days to a couple of years
9) go watch a movie or read a book or something for random inspiration
10) write the story from another perspective, or make a spin-off
11) write only a little so that you don't get bored of it
12) get some exercise, even a short walk
13) don't write in order
14) if you're stuck, just plan out your story, even the bits that are already written
"There are no boring things, only boring people."
- I PASSED MY HOGWARTS 4th YEAR!!! WOOHOO!!! ALSO, I'M ON SEMI-HIATUS
- JoinedMarch 25, 2021