Hello, thanks for checking out my profile.
* Former outdoor educator (aka professional camp counselor)
* More recently: physician, educator and family guy
* Started reading (voluntarily) late in life
* Started writing even later (not true! See "A Trip to Planet X")
* Motto: "Everyone should own a Swiss Army Knife."
Current works on Wattpad:
ON EARTH'S ALTAR. A novel about the end of this world and the beginning of the next.
* Highest ranking: Wattpad #1 in the "danbrown" category, 3 higher than The Da Vinci Code book review. Just saying.
* Wattpad featured story, November 2016 - May 2017, September 2017
* 2017 Iron Lace Awards, Third Place Overall
* 2017 Iron Lace Awards, Second Place for Mystery/Thriller
A TRIP TO PLANET X. An illustrated SciFi story I wrote and self-published at age 7.
LEFT·OVER·ING. A short story about love, locks and keys. In progress.
CARRY THE NIGHT. Flash fiction for the Wattpad contest #MyHandmaidsTale. Inspired by Margaret Atwood's novel, THE HANDMAID'S TALE.
BALL LIGHTNING & OTHER RARITIES. A little box of peculiar words and sentences. Highest ranking: languishing in obscurity.
COLD EARTH. A new project exploring the conflict between fantasy and reality. Highest ranking: nowhere to go but up.
Happy reading and writing!
- Pacific Northwest, USA
- JoinedMay 28, 2016