If I held a bloodied knife out to you, would you take it in friendship? I sure as hell hope not. Snatch it and shove it into my stomach quick! Then run!
If I held out a cookie to you, would you take it in friendship? No. Smash it. Could be poisoned knowing whatever insanity made me write that first paragraph. Look away when I cry while clutching the cookie crumbs. It was truly in friendship, but you took the smart route. Haha.
Things about me:
1. Anti-feministic woman [not misogynistic]
2. Odinist [still learning and studying when I can]
3. Favorite movies are A Clockwork Orange, Idiocracy, and American Psycho
4. The bloodier, the better [for the majority of things]
5. I plan to be a housewife and graphic designer, author, or editor
6. I'm currently reading Unclean by Richard Lee Byers
7. I likely know more about graphic designing than my own teacher, who only really knows the printers in my graphics shop. He tried to use several fancy fonts on a simple document. No. Let me use a fancy font for important parts and Arial for the basic information!
8. Yes, my last name is Hard. It's Hard to pronounce, I know.
9. I'm an eighteen-year-old high school senior, who is bitter since I'm a pseudo-adult.
10. I want to name one of my sons Eerikki and a daughter Sylvi.
11. I'm dating a strong, sexy German with the spirit of a warrior 💕
- Amidst the chaos our society has birthed
- JoinedMarch 14, 2018