My name is RWBYFAN76 and I love RWBY. I like reader, harem, and lemon stories. My favorite anime would have to be boku no hero academia, sword art online, black clover, bleach, fairy tail, and (I know its not an anime) RWBY. And I hope you all enjoy the stories I make.
  • JoinedSeptember 5, 2018


Following


Story by ANIMEGOD76
HERO OR HOLLOW (Bnha x Male HOLLOW! Reader) by ANIMEGOD76
HERO OR HOLLOW (Bnha x Male HOLLOW...
In the world of hero's vs villains all is well. The earth's population of quirks is 80%while the other 20% ar...
ranking #195 in bleach See all rankings
3 Reading Lists