HEY I MAY OR NOT BE DEAD BUT YOU CAN STILL HIT ME UP :-)(AND PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR A SICK ASS EULOGY)
his life was gentle; and the elements
so mixed in him, that
nature might stand up
and say to all the world,
THIS WAS A MAN!
-William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar
@fifthave (landon's buddy)
My sweet and gracious Landon was probably the most amazing person that I've met. He sings, he dances, he laughs with the wind and it breaks my heart knowing that that's the closest I could ever get to him from now on. He lives in my heart and in my spirit. He still haunts me with his love. I see him everyday when I pass strangers on streets because I know that they will never be graced my his presence. I love him to the moon and back, to the sun and back, and around the milky way galaxy. Rest in the most blissful peace, Landon. I miss you. We all do.
- @Sophistik8ed (landon's babe)
I'm so sorry man. I really am. I should have never pressured you to do that line of cocaine. I should have considered what you wanted but I was being stupid. Now your death haunts me everyday. This was my fault and I can't do anything about it now. I think about that night everyday. You're always on my mind buddy. I miss you.
- @--blizzle (landon's buddy)
since you didn't actually die, but you wanted me to write something for you, i don't know if this is supposed to be condescending or remorseful.
• you're kind of cool.
• jk. you're v cool.
• you can save me from drowning so that's always a plus!!
• you're mad sweet. like seriously. i can count on you to pick me up.
• i'll buy a bag of taki's and black roses and put it beside your "grave".
• this is really dumb, but i love you so.
• just remember that you still owe me an afternoon baking, and cookies n' cream brownies. that's it. bye. ✌
- JoinedMay 22, 2012