Select All
  • What Real Thing?
    22.6K 594 1

    They don't cuddle, they don't talk about their relationship (or lack thereof) and they certainly never fall asleep in each other's arms.

    Completed   Mature
  • Yours {Drarry|MPreg}
    447K 17.7K 32

    {Sequel to Mine| Their Family book 2} Marriage wasn't all domestic bliss and barefoot pregnancies. Well at least that's not how it started out for the Malfoy-Potters and if they were being honest with each other they expected no less, especially now that Draco had a permanent job as a Professor at Hogwarts alongside H...

    Completed
  • Muggle-Raised Champion
    315K 14.2K 32

    The day before Harry Potter was due to go to Hogwarts for the very first time, his aunt and uncle informed him that he wouldn't be going. Instead, he was sent to Stonewall High. Now, three years later, the Goblet of Fire has named him as a TriWizard Champion. What that means is anyone's guess, but to Harry, one thing...

    Completed
  • Snake Boy
    736K 29.4K 20

    Abandoned by the Dursleys at the age of four, Harry is raised by a magical serpent called a Syren. What happens when he decides the Dark Lord is the only one who can help him 'get hatchlings?

    Completed
  • Shadows of a Slytherin
    101K 3.7K 21

    Book 3 of the Son of the Dark Lord Series. by HarleyPotter19 This book does not get updated often, as soon as she posts a new chapter i will post it.

  • Son of the Dark Lord
    594K 18.8K 31

    What if Voldemort's attack on Lily and James was to get his son back? Fanfiction written by HarleyPotter19 all credits go to HarleyPotter19 i am just posting the book. https://m.fanfiction.net/u/2151023/

    Completed
  • Darkness is my ally
    189K 7.6K 20

    Dumbledore's worst nightmare seems to have come to pass: finding Harry at Wool's Orphanage and then seeing him in Slytherin, the headmaster is faced with the prospect of another Tom Riddle, but the real truth about Harry is darker than he could ever imagine.

    Completed   Mature
  • Beautifully Broken(Tomarry)
    59.4K 1.5K 1

    Many things have happened to Harry, he endured because it was what he had to do to keep the ones he cared about safe. But when he finds out that Sirius' death was not how it seems, everything becomes too much and his mind snaps. Consumed with hatred, he goes to the place where he feels drawn and shows the world why he...

    Completed   Mature
  • Love Conquers Everything & Eternal Love
    11.8K 143 1

    NOT MY STORY!!!! GOT IT FROM FANFICTION.NET!!!!!!

    Completed   Mature
  • taking control
    241K 5.9K 36

    It's the summer before Harry's 6th year, and Harry is wracked with grief. But what happens when Harry makes a vow to himself to take control of his life? Harry's life takes a sharp turn when he gets an unexpected visitor one night. HPGW Independent!Harry

    Completed   Mature
  • What If? - Drarry
    1.7M 72.6K 66

    A Drarry fanfiction based upon a simple question - what if Draco had met Harry in a different way to how it happened in the books? I try to follow JK's basic storyline so it seems similar to the books and movies, but with some differences (obviously) to make the Drarry happen.

    Completed
  • The King and Queen of Hearts: a Harry X Voldemort|Tom
    291K 9.9K 13

    AU: Wonderland. Be careful when playing cards, especially when your opponent has a Queen. You may be King, but watch the Queen conquer. For painting my roses white someone will lose their head. They say the King of Hearts is heartless, and it's true. Mostly, anyways, he cares for no one at all, no one except his belov...

    Completed
  • A heated end to the war
    80.5K 2.4K 4

    Posted to both fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org under ClarisseSelwyn and Clarisse (transnymphtaire) respectively. Plot by request: Omega!Harry goes into heat during the battle of Hogwarts, Voldemort is an alpha Warnings: suicide mention, alpha/beta/omega dynamics, implied sex

    Completed
  • Together, Or Not At All: a Harry X Voldemort|Tom
    1.8M 65.9K 74

    AU: Tom and Harry are in Wool's Orphanage at the same time. History may hate us, but they'll never forget our names. How wonderful; how strange. To be loved by something that hates all else. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control. You are...

    Completed
  • Baby Mama Drama (Drarry)
    1M 35.8K 23

    Draco and Harry once again find themselves fighting, but what happens when Draco's spell goes wrong, and he has to take care of an even younger Potter? (I want to say that this isn't my book i'm just rewriting it for the one who had it posted on their account for they deleted it.)

    Completed
  • Catch 22 (Harry/Draco)
    155K 5.2K 9

    As if NEWTS weren't enough, Dumbledore's gone and had another one of his 'bright ideas.' If all ends well, the Houses will be getting along in no time. Or according to Harry's correspondent, an Apocalypse will be in order. [OotP/HBP/DH disregarded] Story is complete.

    Completed   Mature
  • The Difference Between a Cat and a Comma (HP - Drarry)
    100K 5.6K 8

    Eighth year at Hogwarts is going to be boring. That's what Draco Malfoy thinks when the Wizengamot makes attendance a condition of his pardon. After all, after letting Death Eaters into the school, failing to kill his headmaster, and being forced to serve a homicidal madman, how could finishing up his education *possi...

    Completed
  • Bond (Drarry)
    445K 13.7K 24

    "Marriage isnt about about a spell..it's about love..an-and trust." cover: me (:

    Completed   Mature
  • Tempus Fugit DRARRY
    493K 16.4K 13

    Author : Stylophile A monumental cock-up in Potions leaves Harry and Draco contending with more than mutual enmity, and a strong desire to utter all manner of profanities.

    Completed   Mature
  • Sugar Quills DRARRY
    37.9K 1.6K 1

    Author: divinity_blends Draco watching Harry, and then... Things started to complicated.

    Completed
  • Lip Lock Jinx DRARRY
    162K 7.8K 4

    This one is not my story! The Lip-Lock Jinx, a jinx that renders the victim mute that can only be undone in two ways: if the caster reverses the spell on the victim, or if the victim serves the purpose of the jinx and kisses the person that they desire. It's just Harry's luck that he gets jinxed by Ginny Weasley and...

    Completed
  • Sold Young (Percy Jackson Fanfiction)
    11.6K 291 1

    This is a story idea that popped into my head after watching this movie with my mom, but do not read it if you do not like it. It may not be good, but I did not want to make it too graphic as it originally was going to be. It is short and a little weird. I dumbed it down, so if you want a different version...let me kn...

    Completed   Mature
  • Somnio Salvus DRARRY
    1.7M 70K 24

    Author: Invisibabe Year six at Hogwarts, and Draco finds a way to spy on Harry's deepest fears. But will he use this knowledge to gain power over Harry, or to change his own destiny?

    Completed
  • The Final Attempt
    8.6K 318 1

    Disclaimer: Rick Riordan owns PJO/HOO. What happens when Zeus decides to turn the army immortal? The Fates respond in the worst way. Alone and desperate to survive, Percy Jackson has been running for years on end. He's been found again and the Fates have sent his enemies to get his answer and aid. Enjoy, my lovely re...

    Completed
  • Snape's Little Pet Snake (on hold)
    172K 4.4K 21

    So Harry Potter is sorta in Slytherin House instead of Gryffindor and Snape isn't too happy about that. The boy-who-lived is in his house....but will Snape show that he does really have a soft side for the famous Harry Potter.....

  • Date of a Lifetime || Drarry
    110K 5.3K 6

    Win a DATE with HARRY POTTER! At this year's fourth annual New Horizons charity auction and gala there will be a most rare and unusual item up for bid, a Date with the hero of the wizarding world, Harry Potter! Pansy leaned into his arm, "Would you win Potter?' she asked and before he could answer she held up...

    Completed
  • The Road to Recovery (Drarry)
    293K 14.2K 25

    After the Battle of Hogwarts, all students were asked to return to repeat their year for a proper education, much unlike what they received the previous year with Death Eaters as professors. After Draco helps Harry calm down after a panic attack, they quickly learn that mental and physical changes (such as Draco's dy...

    Completed
  • Harry Potter and the Ties that Bind
    155K 7.6K 46

    The death of their friend has left scars on everyone. While Harry's friends pull together as a group, the young man responsible for bringing them together has descended into darkness and begins following a path that he had thought he'd left behind. Sequel to Harry Potter and the Heir of Slytherin.

  • Harry Potter and the Heir of Slytherin
    266K 12.4K 45

    One year is up and another is soon to begin. During this year Harry Potter studies under Nicolas Flamel, is forced to deal with a Vampire Princess, and learns that there is yet another danger lurking within the walls of Hogwarts, one that has been around since the time of the Founders. What's a poor student with perfe...